Diversified Fleet Portfolio for Various Industries
Aligned to serve the needs of a variety of industries including the infrastructure, oil and gas, mining, construction and engineering sectors, our core businesses comprise the following:
- Rental of crawler cranes
- Rental of tower cranes
- Rental of general equipment
- Sale of cranes and other
- Sale of spare parts and services.
We are proud owners of a combined rental fleet of over 1,000 mobile, crawler and tower cranes throughout the region, and enjoy a number of exclusive distributorship agreements for cranes and other heavy equipment with companies such as Hitachi-Sumitomo, Sumitomo, Yanmar, Bomag, Kato, Mustang, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi and Linkbelt.
Strong Brand Name Synonymous with Quality and Excellence
At Tat Hong, we are defined by our commitment to excellence and acknowledgment of our capabilities.
Our fortified track record is well-documented by our past and current involvement in several prestigious and highly-anticipated infrastructural developments in the region:
- Gorgon Island Oil & Gas projects
- Adelaide Desalination Plant
- Liquefied Natural Gas project, North West Shelf, Western Australia
- High-grade Iron Ore Mine Expansion project, Western Australia
- Cape Preston Power Stations, Western Australia
ASEAN & Others
- Dalian Red Riverbank Nuclear Power Station
- Xiamen Underground West Station
- Jinan West Railway Station
- Jinglu Elevated Railway Station
- Olympic Stadium (Bird Nest)
- Olympic Swimming Complex
- Sentosa Integrated Resort, Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands™ Integrated Resort, Singapore
- Shell ECC project in Pulau Ular, Singapore
- Circle Line MRT, Singapore
- Downtown Line Stage 1, Singapore
- International Cruise Centre, Singapore
- Sentosa Link Bridge, Singapore
- Lucite Alpha 1 in Jurong Island, Singapore
- Palm Jumeriah Monorail, Dubai
- Shadeed Dri Plant, Oman
- Central - Wan Chai Bypass, Hong Kong
- Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Hong Kong Rail Link, Hong Kong
- Kai Tak Development, Hong Kong
Currently, we are actively participating in several infrastructural and oil and gas projects in the region, such as the Exxon Mobil - Singapore Parallel Train project in Jurong Island and the Melaka PSR2 project in Malaysia.
Supported by our strong expertise and trustworthy capabilities recognised industry-wide, we are confident of our continuing long-term participation in notable mega infrastructural and oil and gas projects in the region.