As at 19 June 2012
- Pursuant to the terms of a trust deed dated 29 July 1997 (as supplemented by a deed dated 12 October 1998) (the "Trust Deed"), Messrs Ng San Tiong Roland, Ng Sun Ho Tony, Ng San Wee David, the Directors and their brother, Mr Ng Sun Giam Roger are joint trustees of the Chwee Cheng Trust, constituted under the Trust Deed, which owns approximately 42.03% of the issued share capital of Chwee Cheng & Sons Pte Ltd. Under the terms of the Trust Deed, the beneficiaries of the said trust are the sons of Mr Ng Chwee Cheng, namely, Messrs Ng San Tiong Roland, Ng Sun Ho Tony, Ng Sun Hoe Patrick, Ng Sang Kuey Michael, Ng San Guan William, Ng Sun Giam Roger, Ng San Wee David, Ng San Eng Sunny, Ng Sun Oh Lewis, and their descendants. Being joint trustees, Messrs Ng San Tiong Roland, Ng Sun Ho Tony, Ng Sun Giam Roger and Ng San Wee David, are deemed to be interested in the 253,511,160 shares (both direct and deemed) held by Chwee Cheng & Sons Pte Ltd.
- Ng San Tiong Roland is deemed interested in 8,996,095 shares held through nominees and 544,250 shares held by his spouse.
- Ng Sun Ho Tony is deemed interested in 132,500 shares held by his spouse.
- Ng San Wee David is deemed interested in 349,500 shares held by his spouse.
- Chwee Cheng & Sons Pte Ltd is deemed interested in 31,335,000 shares held through nominees.
- Ng Chwee Cheng is deemed interested in 19,789,646 shares held through nominees.
Shareholdings Held in Hands of Public
Based on information available to the Company as at 19 June 2012, approximately 31.10% of the Company's shares listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited were held by the public. Therefore the Company has complied with Rule 723 of the Listing Manual.
Top 20 Shareholders